The board of directors oversees the management of the association’s activities and affairs, while focusing on the areas that are important to members as a means of ensuring that HDAC continues to best serve its membership.
According to HDAC’s by-laws, the board is responsible for the review and assessment of resources, financial management, strategic planning and governance to ensure the appropriate management and diligence of the operations of the association.
Our current Board of Directors:
- John L. Williams, President
- Kevin Hopton, WD Director
- Erika Baker, WD Director
- Cameron Van Steenburgh, WD Director
- Mario Oliveira, WD Director
- Pierre Rachiele, WD Director
- Brandyn Broadwood, WD Director
- Heather Letts, Associate Director
- Bob Sinclair, Associate Director
- Gerald Harrison, Associate Director
- Jim Hiliker, Associate Director
- Shafina Mohamed, Associate Director